- This event has passed.
Family Meeting & Dinner
December 9, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This is one of our favorite nights of the year. We have a couple of hopes for our time together.
1- EAT and enjoy being together after a great year. It is rare that we get to sit down as a big family and simply enjoy a meal together. It’ll be good for us to slow down and enjoy each other.
2- LOOK BACK. We are told often in Scripture to remember what God has done. We want to take a few minutes to look back at what He has chosen to do in and through Exchange in 2019.
3- LOOK AHEAD. We also want to take a look ahead toward some vision for Exchange. Part of this will be hearing from our Stewardship Team as we celebrate His faithfulness in 2018 and present a Budget for 2019.
Here’s the details you need to know:
- WHAT TIME: Dinner will begin at 5:30pm
- WHERE: Rolesville Elementary School
- KIDS: Just like family dinner, we will keep ALL of the kids with us. Our kids ministry team will have some table activities for the kids. Our goal is to keep the talking parts as brief as possible with kids in mind.
- FOOD: If your last name starts with the following letters we are asking that you bring the item assigned. Please plan to bring something large enough for 12-15 people
- A-G : Appetizers or Finger Foods
- H-Q : Sides
- R-z : Desserts