The Latest: New Times / Marriage Adventures / Training Courses
Moving back to 10:00 Worship this Sunday!
- This Sunday’s Text: Acts 9
- New Service Time and Location: our service will return to 10:00 and will meet in the RES Parking Lot. Courses will begin at 8:30.
- Kids Ministry: we will continue to offer kids ministry for walkers-Kindergarteners this week. They will meet on the front playground. Check In will start at 9:40.
- At Home Ministry: We would like to do our very best at ministering to those who need to stay at home during this season. If this is you, would you please let us know by filling out this form so we can best care for you.
- Livestream: we will continue to livestream. Find the link on our homepage.
Fall Marriage Adventures: Sign Up Today
Last year due to COVID we introduced our couples to several local outdoor marriage adventures instead of a large group marriage getaway. We received such great feedback from these, that we are offering them once again this Fall.
These adventure groups are designed to be limited in attendance in order to allow you time with your spouse and other couples, surrounded by God’s creation, while engaging in intentional relationships and conversations. They will create time and space to leave all of life’s distractions behind and move one step closer to your spouse and the Lord, while having some great FUN with other couples.
These mini-Marriage Adventures consist of local half-day hikes, kayaking expeditions, treetop adventure and backyard chillin and grillin’. There is something for everyone’s level and preference of activity and physical impact tolerance. These are offered over 2 different Saturdays – 9/25 and 10/2.
Click the link to see a description of each adventure and to register: Exchange Event Registration
Each adventure is limited to 4 to 5 couples. Some have a cost but most do not. So sign up soon to secure your spot. If the one that you sign up for is full, then there are others to choose from.
Hoping you will join us this Fall on the trail, in the water or in the treetops!!
Last chance to SIGN UP for Training Courses:
Starting THIS SUNDAY!
The courses will run September 12-October 31, then will start over for round two on November 7th so you can take the other class!
Click on the photo, and sign up today! Please sign up your child(ren) as well as we will offer childcare for registered kids.
Exchange Church is gathering at Rolesville Elementary School at 307 S Main Street Rolesville, NC 27571
Worship Songs: Click here for the weekly playlist
Sermon Text: Acts 9