The Latest: Easter Sunday / Costa Rica Mission Trip
As you know, we will be gathering for Easter outdoors at Rolesville Elementary School. We decided to make this clean and simple. Here is a list of most of what you need to know. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- WHERE: We will meet in the front parking lot at Rolesville Elementary School.
- TIME: We will gather as usual at 10am. Preschool check-in will begin at 9:45.
- RAIN PLAN: If rain is in the forecast, we will communicate our rain plan on Saturday Night. If we need to pivot, the plan for now would be to gather at NRCA.
- SEATING MAP: Adequately spaced seating “pods” of varying sizes will be setup before you arrive. Those who have pre-determined to sit together are welcome to do so within those pods. If you would prefer to bring your own seating, additional space will be available outside of the pods. We will have volunteers directing you to make things clear.
- PARKING MAP: Attached is a color coded parking and seating map. Of course this first week will be some trial and error so we do appreciate your patience and grace. We will have parking attendants showing you where to park.
- CHILDREN: We are providing a Preschool class (walkers-PreKindergarten), which will meet on the front playground. Check in starts at 9:45. Please take children to the restroom (in the school) before drop-off. The class will not take a bathroom break.
- MASKS: This outdoor service is mask-optional. Whether or not you plan to wear a mask during the service, please plan to have a mask with you in order to lovingly engage with anyone and everyone.
- NO LIVESTREAM: For now, we will not be able to offer a livestream for this service. But we will post the audio Sunday afternoon.
- MUSIC & LYRICS: We will have a landing page where you can see the lyrics on your phone. We will also have some printed lyrics available.
- COFFEE: We are bringing back coffee starting on Easter Sunday. If you would like to volunteer to help on the coffee team, we could use your help! Please email Ashley Johnson today!
Costa Rica Mission Trip
After a year of delays, Exchange will be sending our team off to Costa Rica for the house build mission trip. We will be ministering in the Pavas community as we work to build a house for a family who has been waiting for over a year. Not only will our team provide housing for this family, but we will also be able to ministry in this impoverished community throughout the week in multiple ways. Please commit to praying for our team comprised of adults and students as the Lord brings us to mind. Those who are going are: Larry Sanders, Doug & Lydia Penny, Brian, Bren, & Matt Heidorn, Eric & Caleb Martindale, and Brian & Brody Kohout.