This Week: PIG PICKIN’ EDITION // Sign up for your Dinner Box // Sunday AM Service Online Only // This Week @ Exchange
THIS SUNDAY is our annual Pig Pickin’. We hope you’re making plans to join us! We will gather on the fields behind Rolesville Elementary School at 5PM. Remember to bring lawn chairs and picnic blankets.
- 5:00–5:45PM Worship (Prayer, Baptisms, Singing)
- If you or someone in your family is interested in baptism, please contact Ed.
- 6:00–6:45PM Meal Time
- Families are asked to remain together in a distanced, safe environment.
- We encourage families, as they feel comfortable, to invite any singles to join them or agree to appropriate safety measures in order to share a meal together.
- 7:00PM Free Play/Hangout
- Kids are welcome to play (on the playground equipment or in the field) and adults can hang out on the grounds and catch up while remaining responsibly safe.
Exchange will provide the pig for the meal. We will pre-package boxes based on how many people are in your group. Please bring sides and drinks to share only with your family group. See below for the registration link to register for the food!
Note: We will have access to the restrooms inside Rolesville Elementary.
We ask that you register for pork dinner boxes. We will package them according to the size you specify. There will be no chicken option this year.
Online Service Only This Sunday Morning
We will not meet at NRCA this Sunday morning at 10AM for the service. Instead, plan to gather with your family or a few others from your small group for the online stream.
Here’s a link to the Scripture passage that will be discussed (1 Peter 3:13–22).
Exchange Church will gather again on Sunday, November 1 at North Raleigh Christian Academy at 7300 Perry Creek Rd. Raleigh, NC 27616.
Click here to see information about gathering safely.