This Week: Equip Network // New Sermon Series // Helpful Links // This Week @ Exchange
Exchange is proud to announce a partnership with Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary to become part of their EQUIP Network. Through this program, you can receive credit hours for a number of courses facilitated by Exchange Church! This partnership will allow both SEBTS students and Exchange Church to gain practical ministry experience while fulfilling course requirements. Various courses will be offered each year. While students can receive credit, these courses are open to anyone at Exchange to help grow in your faith. If you have any questions, please send Brian an email at email@example.com.
For the Fall 2020 semester, Exchange will be offering two courses:
- Personal Discipleship and Disciple-Making (EVA6611)
- Mentored Internship—A directed study for those planning on pursuing a life of ministry (PMN7900)
In order to receive credit and register for classes through SEBTS, students need to respond to Brian Kohout by August 3rd.
New Sermon Series begins August 9th
Exchange will be starting a new sermon series on the book of 1 Peter, beginning on August 9th. We encourage you to begin reading through this letter to begin thinking about the material.
Crossway has designed an ESV study journal for each book of the Bible. These small bound booklets contain the Scripture text and room for taking notes and/or journaling beside the biblical text.
Click on the image below to find out more and to order:
An illuminated journal is also available:
- Exchange Church is currently gathering at North Raleigh Christian Academy at 7300 Perry Creek Rd. Raleigh, NC. 27616.
- Click here to see information about gathering safely
- Watch the recorded Open Conversations with Ronjour and Annie Locke here.
- Watch the recorded Open Conversations with William Branch on racism, racial reconciliation, and the Church’s response.
- Participate in the Acts 2 Fund.
- Click the “Give Online” button, and select the Acts 2 fund from the drop down menu.
- If you are in need of financial assistance in this season, please reach out to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men’s Lookout Groups sign up