This Week: Open Conversations // June 7 Gathering // Men’s Lookout Group // Helpful Links // This Week @ Exchange
Open Conversations Tomorrow Night
We invite you to join us tomorrow night on the Exchange Facebook page for a timely dialog and Q&A with Pastor William Branch, Professor of Theology at Southeastern Seminary. You are invited to send in any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand or log on to Facebook Live at 7:30PM to join the conversation.
This Sunday at Rolesville Elementary
This Sunday June 7th we will gather for a night of worship, prayer, and celebrating the Lord’s Supper outdoors in the area behind Rolesville Elementary School at 6:00PM.
- Register here so that we have a proper count of who will be attending.
- Bring your own lawn chairs or picnic blankets.
- There will be no restrooms available. With this in mind, we will try our best to keep the service to one hour.
- We are asking parents to keep children with them at all times out of respect for others.
- To ensure a prompt start time, please arrive between 5:30 and 5:50. We will have a team directing where to sit with your family.
Men’s Lookout Groups
Exchange Men: Are you looking for community to encourage and keep you accountable as you pursue Christ and personal holiness? Join a Lookout Group. Go to exchangenc.org/lookoutgroups/ and register. Groups start Wednesday June 10th.
Other Links You Might Need
- Give to the Acts 2 Fund. Visit the giving page on the Exchange website, click the “Give Online” button, and select the Acts 2 fund from the drop down menu.
- If you are in need of financial assistance in this season, please reach out to Brian at email@example.com.