This Week: Journey of the Cross // Email Your Elders // Student Weekender // K-5 in Sunday Service // This Week @ Exchange
The Journey of the Cross Starts Today
A few weeks ago, Larry Trotter reminded us of Jesus’s invitation to come to Him and find rest for our souls. We invite you into a dedicated season of rest as we focus on Jesus’s death and resurrection. To help, Exchange members crafted a daily Easter devotional, called The Journey of the Cross. The daily guide starts TODAY.
Here are some ways you can utilize this resource:
- Follow along each day using the digital guide linked below or pick up a copy on Sunday.
- Make sure to read the introduction and the first 4 pages to guide you along this journey.
- Find an Exchange friend and walk the journey together. Text each other throughout the week and share how God works.
- Take the journey with your family. Read it out loud at night or around mealtime. We have included kids coloring pages you can print out for each Sunday.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you to those who put so much time into creating this resource. It is a true gift of sacrifice and intentionality.
Remember to join us for corporate prayer at 9:20AM as we reflect together each Sunday through Easter on this Journey of the Cross.
Email Your Elders
Our Exchange elders want you to know that they are here for you! If you have questions, prayer requests, or anything you want to talk through, they would love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com to let them know your needs.
EC Students Weekender
The EC Students Weekender is a retreat for middle and high school students. March 27–29, students will gather in host homes to study Scripture and enjoy time with each other and leaders. This year’s theme, Frequency, will help students learn how to listen to God’s voice and tune in to his frequency.
More information is available at the link below. Sign up soon! Registration will close this Sunday March 1st.
Click here to register > > > https://exchangenc.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/353996
Exchange Kids in Worship This Sunday
All kindergarten through 5th grade kids will join us in the worship service this Sunday, March 1. We look forward to joining together with the entire family!
Nursery and Preschool 1 and 2 classes will still meet as usual in their classrooms.